How Fuel Management Systems Can Improve Fuel and Data Security
Do you have a fleet of vehicles to manage? Then you need to know how to manage the major aspect of your company that keeps those vehicles running: fuel. Fuel is also one of the biggest expenditures for a fleet of vehicles, which is why having a system that helps reduce fuel costs and optimizes fuel usage is what every private company, construction, landscaping, dealers/rentals, and farming industry needs to invest in.
In this blog post, we will discuss how to improve fuel and data security by installing fuel management products on your fuel pumps.
How Does a Fuel Management System Work?
Things got a lot easier with the arrival of computers because taking records manually can be tedious and can guarantee a possibility of error. Fuel management systems use a variety of easy-to-use devices (hardware and software) to enhance fuel usage by giving you precise data information on fuel consumption, which in return, lowers fuel costs.
a fuel management system keeps a record of every fuel purchase done on each vehicle and the driver’s attitude that causes the consumption of more fuel.
How Can a Fuel Management System for Vehicles Benefit You?
Set fuel management as your top priority and experience a change in fuel consumption. Below are some of the ways a fuel management system for your vehicles can benefits you.
- View the current status of your fuel consumption. You want to know the progress of your fuel in relation to the services being rendered by your vehicles. With fuel management systems, you can know the number of litres (or gallons) of fuel that is being used for every mile driven.
- Fuel card access: The fuel fob/card helps in monitoring the amount of fuel dispensed daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Prevent fuel theft. There will be a higher security that will help prevent business loss and theft. Only certain people will have access to the fuel pump, and you can choose which users will have access. For example: an entry PIN. This will ensure only authorized user have access to the fuel.
- Improve fuel management and control. You will have more control on how much fuel is being consumed by your company’s vehicle.
- Increase driver accountability. Fuel management systems record drivers’ information, which will make drivers more accountable and thereby take their duties more serious.
- Get more data proficiency. Fuel monitoring systems will help top up your management and data proficiency.
The Sentry Lock™ – For Improving Fuel and Data Security
To aid in maximizing fuel usage and monitoring, ASI Fluid Management provides a variety of fuel management products, including The Sentry LockTM, The Fuel SentryTM, The Attendant 4UTM, The AttendantTM, and The AttendantTM HPP.
To manage and reduce fuel usage, for instance, The Sentry LockTM is a good fuel management product. It helps to restrict fuel access to authorized users, which is good for data security and fuel security.
Below are some benefits of the The Sentry LockTM.
- Is installed in your fuel pump. How can your fuel be protected in your absence? The Sentry Lock is the device that has been made for this purpose. It helps give access only to those who have a license to your fuel. That is, only the authorized users can use the fuel by using a PIN that is programmed to the lock.
- Eliminates the need for a fueling attendant. There would be no need for another person to be added on the payroll as a fuel attendant. Every user will have access to the lock by simply imputing their PIN and being accountable to every litre of fuel dispensed.
- Eliminates unaccountable fuel. When using the Sentry Lock, there will be a drastic reduction in theft, as only your authorized users can have access to the pump. And to every fuel dispensed, there is a printer (optional) that provides a summary of account which enables you to know which driver loaded more or less in a week/month.
- Increases fuel availability 24/7. There is no limit to fuel availability. No setback at work, as fuel will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and your vehicles will always be fueled up.
- Program up to 50 different user PINs. The Sentry Lock enables you to have up to 50 different user PINs. This means up to 50 different users can dispense fuel by themselves without the need of a fuel attendant.
- Easy installation. The Sentry Lock can be mounted without stress to your fuel pump or nearby pole.
- Low cost. The Sentry Lock is very affordable on a low budget for both small and large fleet companies.
In order to save fuel costs and increase services you need to have fuel management systems installed in your fuel pumps.
Contact ASI Fluid Management for the Best-Quality Fluid/Fuel Management Systems
ASI Fluid Management provides fuel management products that can track your fuel usage and your drivers’ behavior. This helps to optimize fuel usage and prevent fuel theft caused by lack of adequate monitoring. Contact us today to learn more about our fuel management solutions! We have over 35 years of expertise in the field, and our customer-first reputation is founded on years of exceptional collaboration, adaptability to change, and deep industry experience.